New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning may be a two-time Super Bowl MVP, but he has no problem admitting that his brother, Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning, is the better signal caller. However, Easy-E says he reigns supreme where it counts: in the bedroom.
When faced with a "Me or Peyton" pop quiz issued by FOX Sports, Eli was asked multiple questions comparing he and older brother Peyton, and when it came to who was the better lover, smooth Eli wasted no time replying with a "me!"
In addition to claiming he was the better lover, Eli also feels that he is his Mother's favorite, is the better dresser, the better cook, "definitely" the better driver and is much cleaner than Peyton. However, when it comes to things like reading, giving advice and being Daddy's favorite, Eli says Peyton has him licked.
Although he wasn't asked about acting/comedic value, it's safe to say they both are off the charts.
And, of course….
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
- Peyton Manning Says Eli Manning is Feeling Good; Getting Better Following Ankle Surgery
- New York Giants’ Eli Manning Sings “This Time of Year” at House of Blues in New Orleans: Video
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1c13