Adams, who was originally signed as an undrafted rookie free agent in 2011 by the Chicago Bears, also spent time with the St. Louis Rams, Minnesota Vikings and Indianapolis Colts before joining the Giants in 2013. However, his first year with Big Blue was short-lived as he suffered a gruesome fractured leg in their first preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Following his leg fracture, Big Blue waived the 6'3'' Adams and subsequently placed him on season-ending Injured Reserve (IR) once he cleared. Unfortunately, it appears as if he never made it all the way back and now, once again, finds himself searching for a new home.
Because the team has not officially announced this move and nothing shows on their transaction wire, it could indicate that an additional move or two is coming. The team did work out 10+ players this past Wednesday, but all of them initially left without a contract.
Update: Adams cleared waivers and subsequently placed on the Reserve/PUP List.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
- Jermichael Finley Failed Physical with Seahawks; Will It Alter New York Giants’ Interest?
- Giants’ Will Hill Has Told Friends He Failed Test Due to Second-Hand Marijuana Smoke: Report
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1bzu