While many were sitting around a table with their families eating Christmas dinner, the New York Giants were at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center for Wednesday practice, preparing for their final game of the season against the Washington Redskins. And although just a jog-through, running backs Andre Brown and Peyton Hillis were listed/projected as "limited" participants.
In other words, it would appear as if the duo have passed NFL concussion protocol and been cleared to return to football activities. Which, of course, is big news for Big Blue as they've been so depleted at running back that tight end Bear Pascoe even received a carry last Sunday.
Not all news was good news for the Giants, however. While both Brown and Hillis returned to practice on Wednesday, the team was again without wide receiver Victor Cruz (knee), cornerbacks Trumaine McBride (groin) and Terrell Thomas (knee), offensive lineman Brandon Mosley (hand), tight end Adrien Robinson (knee) and defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder).
In all likelihood, Cruz will be joined by at least JPP and Mosley as inactives this Sunday, and quite possibly Robinson as well.
Meanwhile, offensive lineman David Diehl (knee) and defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins (shin/quad) were also listed as limited participants on Wednesday.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
You're not an average fan, so why wear an average shirt to represent your team? LogoWear brings some originality to the game and will help you be the star of your team's following - not the third guy in off the bench. Your team isn't just another team. Don't be caught wearing just another shirt. Make a statement with LogoWear!Adrien Robinson, Andre Brown, Bear Pascoe, Brandon Mosley, Cooper Taylor, David Diehl, Football, Jason Pierre-Paul, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Peyton Hillis, Terrell Thomas, Trumaine McBride, Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Sign Veteran RB Peyton Hillis; Add RB Jeremy Wright to Practice Squad
- Andre Brown Return Expected Vs. Raiders & More from an Afternoon Tea with Tom Coughlin
- Andre Brown Returns to Practice for First Time Since Preseason Leg Injury for New York Giants
- New York Giants’ Peyton Hillis Likely to Start Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- New York Giants RB Peyton Hillis Looking to Make Most of Opportunity; Ready to Help
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/15xs