The Seattle Seahawks may be coming to MetLife Stadium with an 11-2 record on Sunday, but they will be traveling a bit light. In addition to linebacker K.J. Wright (foot), who had already been ruled out earlier this week, the Seahawks announced on Friday that they'd also be without wide receiver Percy Harvin (hip) and cornerback Brandon Browner (groin).
All three players who have been ruled out failed to practice during the week due to their respective injuries.
In addition to Miller, wide receiver Doug Baldwin (neck), defensive end Chris Clemons (personal), running back Marshawn Lynch (shoulder), defensive tackle Tony McDaniel (illness), linebacker Mike Morgan (knee), cornerback Richard Sherman (foot) and center Max Unger (chest) all practiced fully and are listed as probable for Sunday's game.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
You're not an average fan, so why wear an average shirt to represent your team? LogoWear brings some originality to the game and will help you be the star of your team's following - not the third guy in off the bench. Your team isn't just another team. Don't be caught wearing just another shirt. Make a statement with LogoWear!
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!Cooper Taylor, Corey Webster, Cullen Jenkins, Football, Jason Pierre-Paul, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Percy Harvin, Richard Sherman, Seattle, Seattle Seahawks, Terrell Thomas, Zach Miller
- New York Giants’ Corey Webster, Jason Pierre-Paul & Cooper Taylor Out Vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Former New York Giants DE Adewale Ojomo Signed to Seattle Seahawks’ Practice Squad
- New York Giants, Justin Tuck not Looking to Be “Embarrassed” by Seattle Seahawks
- Week 15 Game Between New York Giants and Seattle Seahawks Remains a 1 PM EST Start
- Giants’ Victor Cruz Feels Beating Seattle Seahawks Would “Make Season More Disappointing”
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/15ey