December 14th, 2013 at 7:00 AM

The Seattle Seahawks may be coming to MetLife Stadium with an 11-2 record on Sunday, but they will be traveling a bit light. In addition to linebacker K.J. Wright (foot), who had already been ruled out earlier this week, the Seahawks announced on Friday that they'd also be without wide receiver Percy Harvin (hip) and cornerback Brandon Browner (groin).

All three players who have been ruled out failed to practice during the week due to their respective injuries.

The good news for Seattle is that tight end Zach Miller (ribs) will be active on Sunday, officially listed as probable, after missing both Wednesday and Thursday practice. He was a full go on Friday.

In addition to Miller, wide receiver Doug Baldwin (neck), defensive end Chris Clemons (personal), running back Marshawn Lynch (shoulder), defensive tackle Tony McDaniel (illness), linebacker Mike Morgan (knee), cornerback Richard Sherman (foot) and center Max Unger (chest) all practiced fully and are listed as probable for Sunday's game.

Meanwhile, for the Giants, they will again be without defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder) and cornerback Corey Webster (ankle), as well as safety Cooper Taylor (hamstring).

Cornerback Terrell Thomas (knee) and defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins (shin/quad) are both listed as probable and expected to start against Seattle.

Photo credit: ifindkarma / Foter.com / CC BY

You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?

Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!

Tags: Cooper Taylor, Corey Webster, Cullen Jenkins, Football, Jason Pierre-Paul, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Percy Harvin, Richard Sherman, Seattle, Seattle Seahawks, Terrell Thomas, Zach Miller

12 Responses to “Seattle Seahawks’ Percy Harvin, Brandon Browner & K.J. Wright Out Vs. New York Giants”

1. Dan BentonDan Benton says:

How about we try to focus on football today instead of everyone flexing their Internet muscles?

•  Chad Eldred says:

It’s a pretty good day for it. We’re getting snow dumped on us here upstate.

• Dan BentonDan Benton says:

I’m a Hudson Valley guy myself, and it’s gonna be a long one. They are talking 12+ inches now.

•  skinnydoogan says:

I agree I think we have had enough of the “catharsis” lets move on. I am close by you Dan I live in Wanaque NJ right next to the border of that part of NY.

•  buljos says:

I grew up in Upstate NY, and mom still lives in Schoharie. Beautiful country. But I can’t say I’m missing it after moving to San Diego 15 years ago. Still a die hard Giants fan, but will watch Chargers football… somewhat similarly frustrating team. Beat Broncos in Denver, KC in KC, hold Colts to 9… and lose to Texans, Titans and Skins. It’s 50 deg right now, but we’ll see 72 deg today.

2.  Chad Eldred says:

Looking at the overall standings, it’s really scary how wide open things are this year. There are some strong teams out there, but nobody that is really poised to waltz to the super bowl in either conference. This could be a very interesting year to be an observer with no horse in the race.

•  skinnydoogan says:

For me, once the G-men are out, I kind of lose interest. It is hard for me to stay focused on football other than casually after our guys are fully out of it.

• Dan BentonDan Benton says:

Makes for more interesting and enjoyable college games, if you ask me. But admittedly, and I know people are gonna rip me for this, I enjoy the college game more anyway.

•  Chad Eldred says:

Nobody should rip you for saying that. It’s a matter of preference. It’s not that one is inherently better than the other. The college and pro games are two very different things.

•  skinnydoogan says:

I hear you my problem is I just dont have the time to commit to any more things, have too many kids and too many hobbies. College football just wont fit into my life. I agree though, it can be more exciting at times.

3.  skinnydoogan says:

Damn I am suffering a massive hangover today too, that plus the snow, I should just got back to bed….