After each missing practice again on Friday, the New York Giants have officially announced that defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder), cornerback Corey Webster (ankle) and safety Cooper Taylor (hamstring) are out on Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks.
"Not that I know of," head coach Tom Coughlin said when asked if he was aware of a report that Doctors told JPP to shut it down for the season.
Additionally, in the post-practice press conference, Coughlin again hinted that young players like quarterback Ryan Nassib and tight end Adrien Robinson would be healthy inactives come Sunday.
For the Seahawks, who have yet to practice here on Friday, they have proactively announced that linebacker K.J. Wright (foot) will be listed as inactive.
Meanwhile, a decision still needs to be made on a number of others players, including cornerback Brandon Browner (groin), wide receiver Percy Harvin (hip) and tight end Zach Millers (ribs) who each missed Tuesday and Wednesday practices.
All remaining players listed on Seattle's injury report are expected to play against the Giants.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
You're not an average fan, so why wear an average shirt to represent your team? LogoWear brings some originality to the game and will help you be the star of your team's following - not the third guy in off the bench. Your team isn't just another team. Don't be caught wearing just another shirt. Make a statement with LogoWear!
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!Cooper Taylor, Corey Webster, Cullen Jenkins, Football, Jason Pierre-Paul, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Seattle, Seattle Seahawks, Terrell Thomas, Tom Coughlin
- New York Giants’ Corey Webster Out Vs. Packers; Jason Pierre-Paul, Brandon Jacobs Questionable
- New York Giants’ Corey Webster & Jason Pierre-Paul Out; Brandon Jacobs Doubtful Vs. Chargers
- Jason Pierre-Paul, Brandon Jacobs, Corey Webster & Trumaine McBride All Out for New York Giants
- Jason Pierre-Paul, Brandon Jacobs & Trumaine McBride Miss Second Straight Practice for Giants
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/15dh