Carl Brutananadilewski, known by many to be a part of the popular TV Show Aqua Teen Hunger Force, has never been shy about his New York Giants fandom (as fictional as he may be). He was along for the ride to Super Bowl XLVI and, now that the team has struggled to an 0-3 start, is back to bring them good mojo. And in his "Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week," Carl does the only thing he knows how to do: pick Big Blue.
Alas, Carl showed the flaws of many Giants fans who are in panic mode but claim not to be. He suggested gems that we see each day, such as "Fire Tom Coughlin!" and the other classic, "Send David Wilson to the Minnesota Vikings for David Wilson!" The one curveball he did throw was suggesting Sean Payton come in and take over as head coach rather than the most common name brought up, Bill Cowher.
Whatever the case may be, Carl and his flip-flops are calling for the upset. And we agree with him, as you'll see when the Giants-Chiefs preview comes out a little later today.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
You're not an average fan, so why wear an average shirt to represent your team? LogoWear brings some originality to the game and will help you be the star of your team's following - not the third guy in off the bench. Your team isn't just another team. Don't be caught wearing just another shirt. Make a statement with LogoWear!
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!Bill Cowher, David Wilson, Football, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Sean Payton, Tom Coughlin
- New York Giants’ Announce Week 4 Injury Report Vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- New York Giants’ David Diehl Hopes to Play Against Kansas City Chiefs
- David Diehl Practices on Wednesday; Could Play for New York Giants Vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Kansas City Chiefs Expect New York Giants’ Best Effort; Anticipate Playoff-Like Battle
- New York Giants’ Kevin Gilbride Considering No Huddle Offense Vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/11p5