As players officially cleared waivers on Sunday, the New York Giants began signing players to their practice squad. Included were cornerback Charles James, defensive lineman Matt Broha, and wide receivers Julian Talley and Marcus Harris.
"Back with the Giants on the Practice Squad! Glad to be back!" James tweeted.
Also signed to the practice squad were defensive end Adewale Ojomo, and offensive linemen Stephen Goodin and Eric Herman.
Meanwhile, linebacker Kyle Bosworth was claimed and awarded to the Dallas Cowboys on waivers. Cornerback Terence Frederick, who was also cut yesterday, cleared waivers and was signed to the Cleveland Browns' practice squad.
"I would like to thank the Giants organization and the fans for the support and opportunity," Bosworth tweeted.
The Giants have one remaining practice squad spot open.
- Be sure to like Giants 101 on Facebook, follow Giants 101 on Twitter & +1Giants 101 on Google+
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Subscribe to Sports Media 101 using Google Currents
You're not an average fan, so why wear an average shirt to represent your team? LogoWear brings some originality to the game and will help you be the star of your team's following - not the third guy in off the bench. Your team isn't just another team. Don't be caught wearing just another shirt. Make a statement with LogoWear!
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrityoffers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!Charles James, Football, Julian Talley, Marcus Harris, Matt Broha, New York, New York Giants, NFL
- New York Giants’ Jeremy Horne Waived/Injured; Julian Talley Signed
- New York Giants’ Charles James Using Victor Cruz as Motivation; Hopes to Make 53-Man Roster
- New York Giants CB Charles James Looking to Prove He Can Play in the NFL
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1019