Former New York Giants Linebacker, Keith Bulluck, Arrested for Robbery

August 25th, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Retired NFL linebacker Keith Bulluck, who played for both the Tennessee Titans and New York Giants, spent his Saturday night working the Titans-Atlanta Falcons game. However, after the game, Bulluck spent the remainder of his evening, and a part of the morning, in a cell having been arrested and charged with the robbery of a cab driver.

News Channel 5 reports that Bulluck allegedly became enraged after a cabby informed him that he already had a paid customer, leading to an assault and theft of a $100 bill.

"I've been here for 10 years and this is what you want to talk about?" Bulluck asked a News Channel 5 reporter following his release.

The incident is said to have occurred at approximately 2:30 AM local time, with the arrest coming at approximately 4:30 AM local time. Bulluck was promptly bonded and released.

Per the report, Bulluck was said to be "very intoxicated" at the time of the incident.

Bulluck, a 10-year NFL veteran, spent his first nine seasons with Tennessee before spending 2010 with the Giants. He went unsigned in 2011 and officially retired in 2012 as a member of the Titans — the first player in their franchise history to retire as a member of the team.

Photo credit: sickpicsnfl / Photobucket / CC BY-NC-SA

Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrityoffers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!

Tags: Atlanta, Atlanta Falcons, Football, Keith Bulluck, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Tennessee, Tennessee Titans

10 Responses to “Former New York Giants Linebacker, Keith Bulluck, Arrested for Robbery”

1.  Sintexo says:

Just curious Kujo, but when does the G101 fantasy league usually draft?

•  kujo says:

Haven’t decided. Thinking next Monday (Sept. 2nd). That work for you?

(Also Hoplax and GOAT56)

Cool with me as long as its at least after 7.

•  HopLax says:

Monday (Sept 2) works for me. Pretty flexible schedule here, so I can work around what works best for you in organizing our annual league. Thanks.

2.  kujo says:

They should send the cops to Jerrell Jernigan’s house. He’s been robbing us blind for several years now, collecting a paycheck without doing any f—ing thing to earn it. Now, after being the target of of 15 of the 49 throws by Giants QBs last night (5 receptions for 66 yards), he’s shown…that he sucks still.

3.  norm says:

Was out and missed the game last night. After reading the comments, decided to spare myself the agita and skipped the NFL Network replay this am.

Since I did not witness what was, by all accounts, a first class sh!tshow, I suppose my perspective is lacking in the necessary “realism” that have led others to sagely forecast a 4-5 win season in 2013. So y’all may want to take the following comment with a grain of salt.

My take: The 2013 Giants will wind up looking much like the other Giants’ teams of the Eli/Coughlin Era. A vexing combination of dominant victories, head-scratching losses, and improbable last-second wins. Despite the inevitable frustration it will cause us fans, this formula will nonetheless keep the team in the hunt in what figures to be an evenly matched NFC East. Come December, the team will be in position for a postseason berth with a game or two being the difference between going on or going home.

The only two things that would prevent the above scenario from coming to pass are (1) either Philly, Dallas, or Wash is so good they run away and hide from the rest of the division (highly unlikely); or (2) Eli Manning gets injured or has somehow turned into Jake Delhomme.

I gathered from the comments that there are more than a few people who are worried about the latter possibility. Yes, Eli hasn’t exactly lit it up this preseason. In three games played, his stats are a less than pedestrian 18/42, 42.9%, 247 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, 2 sacks, 60.3 QBR.

Pretty ugly, no doubt. But they look pretty good when compared to some of his preseasons past i.e.

3 games, 27/55, 49.1 %, 314 yds, 0 TD, 2 INT, 1 sack, 51.6 QBR.

That year? 2011… in which Eli went on to have, arguably, one of the greatest seasons ever for a QB in NFL history.

Bottom line? If Eli is Eli, this team will remain in the mix to the end. If he’s anything less than Eli, we’re fooked – no matter how good the other parts of the team may or may not be.

•  Dirt says:

Take your sanity and get out alive while you can

Well, I’m just back from getting within spitting distance of shooting my age on a highly-rated golf course so my perspective may be off, but I tend to agree with norm. I’d said I thought we could win 10 games and I’ll stick with that.

Eli looks awful but it’s preseason so no reason for him to hang in and get hit under pressure. Get rid of the ball and take the incompletion.

There were some good things. Pugh held up well. The defensive line was strong. TT had a strong game and so did Hosley before being hurt. I thought Williams and Rivers played pretty well. Cox returned the kicks well. The kick coverage teams were good.

I don’t disagree one bit with what rlhjr suggests we need to put us over the top, but think we can be extremely competitive if Mosley or Brewer comes up big this season and we stay healthy from now on at safety, O-line, and linebacker.

I’ve said for years that you don’t start to know a team until October and really know them until the game before Thanksgiving. It takes time to jell. This team could be okay if it survives the first month. If they do they have a chance at the playoffs and then who knows?