Late last week, New York Giants fullback Henry Hynoski reached out to fans asking them to submit questions for an upcoming Q&A on his website. We passed that information along to our readers, requesting that they display their unparalleled level of intelligence when submitting their questions.
Well, you each did exactly that, and Hynoski answered those question on Thursday morning.
One of the most interesting questions came from Jeff H., who asked the Hynocerous just how complex the Giants' playbook truly is. And as we've often speculated here on Giants 101, it turns out to be every bit as complex and detailed as we thought.
"Hey Jeff, our playbook is limitless – it’s about seven inches thick, but it keeps expanding as we do different things off of the plays that already exist. On any given week, I’d estimate that we run about 200 plays in a week, keeping in mind that the base plays have different variations," Hynoski wrote.
To read the entire Q&A – and we highly recommend you do – head on over to Hynoski's official website.
Also, there's a special thank you to all readers from Giants 101 on his page, so be sure to check it out!
Photo Credit: Mike Gannon
Also…David Wilson, Eli Manning, Football, Henry Hynoski, New York, New York Giants, NFL
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- New York Giants’ Henry Hynoski Seeks Questions from Fans for Q&A
- New York Giants’ Henry Hynoski Aims to Carry Ball More in 2013
- New York Giants’ Henry Hynoski Unleashes the Hynocerous: Video
- New York Giants’ Henry Hynoski Will Remain Local, Train at Timex Performance Center This Offseason
- New York Giants’ Henry Hynoski Named to USA Football’s 2012 All-Fundamentals Team
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/ph7