The last thing the New York Giants needed as they head into a pivotal matchup with the Baltimore Ravens were more injuries, but that's exactly what they got on Friday. Both tight end Travis Beckum and defensive lineman Adrian Tracy were injured during practice, with Beckum being added to the final injury report. The status on Tracy, who rolled his ankle, remains unclear.
For Beckum, he joins defensive end Justin Tuck (shoulder), safeties Tyler Sash (hamstring) and Kenny Phillips (knee), center David Baas (hip/shoulder), running back Ahmad Bradshaw (knee/foot) and guard Chris Snee (hip) as questionable.
The word on Tuck seemed very iffy as he missed his third straight practice this week, but head coach Tom Coughlin had more encouraging words regarding Bradshaw, whom he said stands a solid chance at playing this weekend after trainers and medical staff came back with a positive diagnosis.
UPDATE: Tracy is not expected to miss any time over his rolled ankle.
Photo Credit: Mike Gannon
Also…Adrian Tracy, Ahmad Bradshaw, Baltimore, Baltimore Ravens, Chris Canty, Chris Snee, David Baas, Football, Justin Tuck, Kenny Phillips, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Prince Amukamara, Rueben Randle
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- New York Giants, Baltimore Ravens Week 16 Game Flexed to 4:25 PM EST
- New York Giants Safety Kenny Phillips Says He Will Play Against Baltimore Ravens
- John Harbaugh: Baltimore Ravens Do not Fear New York Giants Pass Rush
- New York Giants Running Back Ahmad Bradshaw Says He Will Play Against Baltimore Ravens
- New York Giants’ Kenny Phillips Doubtful for Monday; Jason-Pierre Paul Questionable
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/o3n