December 4th, 2012 at 2:00 PM

'Chris Snee' photo (c) 2006, Alexa - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/ Following a 17-16 victory over the New York Giants on Monday night, Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder let it be known that he's not a fan of John Mara or Big Blue. As it turns out, several Giants players, including offensive lineman Chris Snee, aren't fans of Snyder either … and aren't afraid to say so.

“I could give two sh–s what Daniel Snyder has to say,” Snee told the New York Post. “I’ve heard lots of things about people hating him too. Including people that work for him.”

Snee was of course referring to Snyder's postgame comments, in which he told a staff worker that he "hates those Mother—-" from New York. But not all Giants responded negatively to the comments, with punter Steve Weatherford opting to take the high road.

“I don’t have any disdain for that team,” Weatherford said. “I think they played a great game. [Quarterback Robert Griffin III] is really classy, and I think for the most part, I think they’re a classy team.”

Between Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and Synder, the Giants are spending a lot of their time addressing the comments of those who should be working quietly. Alas, that's life in the NFC East.

Tags: Chris Snee, Daniel Snyder, Football, John Mara, New York, New York Giants, NFL, Washington, Washington Redskins

48 Responses to “New York Giants’ Chris Snee on Redskins’ Dan Synder: “I Could Give Two S—- What He Thinks””

1 2 3

His full text was, “I could give 2 sh1ts what he thinks. I’m the coach’s son-in-law. I’m an average OG who makes $6,000,000 a year. I get 4 months vacation. I could give 2 sh1ts what anybody thinks. Hahaha …”

Repost:

F55 – I just view the loss completely differently. We had the same weakness a week ago vs. GB. They are not things in my view that causes us to not be able to win games. As others have pointed out for some reason Gillbide can’t figure out Haslet. It happens. But likely won’t have to face Washington or Dallas again this year.

I agree our road to making the playoffs isn’t easy. I think making the playoffs is almost the hard part. I we have much less issues than we did after the second loss to Washington last year. My point that everything is great but I think things are more fixable than the general consensus here.

Well, I see some things that remind me of the arc of 2009-2010 thanks to injuries and exploitable weaknesses.

At this point is there anyone left who wants to insist I was wrong to say that keeping Manningham should have been a priority? If we had him we could endure the injury to Nicks. Without him, and with no one stepping up as the #3 wide receiver, that could tank the season.

And make no mistake, not having a healthy Kenny Phillips drastically affects the entire defense, which has depended upon him for protection on top.

I have said all along that Nicks is our second-most-important offensive asset and that Phillips is among our top three assets on defense (and perhaps the biggest one at this point). You cannot lose both of them (for all practical purposes) and thrive. Could they both get healthy? I certainly hope so, but I don’t see how that happens this season.

3.  GeezUp says:

This group really baffles me! Today I’m really wondering how many of u guys are really true Blue Fans or simply a bunch guys who like to whine about their father’s favorite football team. Yes, I’m very frustrated with the loss but this is who we are. We get up for the games we want to get up for and fortunately for us, it’s football where it’s one and done. And based on what I’ve seen from the other contenders in the NFC should we reach the playoffs I’ll take my chances with our roster over anybody else.

We have the best roster in the NFL if everyone is healthy and our rookies contribute even a little. But right now neither of those conditions prevail. Unless one of them changes I just cannot share your optimism right now.

Let’s see what they do against the saints. This team is far from dead at this point, but the rubber has hit the road and we’ll see if they can handle it. It’s win or bust on Sunday. I’ll be there rooting my guts out. I don’t “give up” on my team (even through the darkest of years I always hoped for wins even when an honest assessment said the odds were exceedingly long), but if you don’t think they’re in trouble right now I think you’ve got blinders on.

Nicks PROVED last night he isn’t close to “right”. Phillips couldn’t play more than two series. Those guys are hurt, and those two are critical players. It isn’t like we’re losing a running back, or a linebacker. Those two are among the very few straws that stir the drink.

•  rlhjr says:

I see that this league is mediocer. So that means that the Giants have to fly to join them right? Yeah…OK.

Look at the Steelers who are the poster boys for consistancy. They lost their franchise QB and…oh wait, their third string QB won a game for them.

They kicked the crap our of Big Blue the good old fashioned way. The way the Giants used to do things. I’m not whining bud, I’m protesting. Vehemently!

4.  GeezUp says:

Last time I checked neither Jerry Jones nor Daniel Synder should like Mara and his NY Giants…we been kicking their butts and we have 2 Lombardi’s to boot in the last 5 years!!!

I think the posters here have it about right … we need to beat New Orleans on the short week, and finish up with a win over our old nemesis the Eagles on Andy Reid’s last game. Then we must craft a road upset of either the Falcons or the Ravens. It doesn’t look like 9-7 gets us invited this year. Bad numbers.

6.  rlhjr says:

“stuh says:
    December 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM
    we don’t have the personnel to execute who’s fault is that. The GM’s or the coaching staff who are very active in the draft process and who plays in games and how much they play.”

And there you have it. It has Gilbride and Fewell written all over it; Repetitive, predictable and devoid of imagination. Both feet planted squarely IN the preverbal box. And not a chance of steping out of said box.

I doubt that Gilbride and Fewell have much sway over the draft. I’m sure they give their input … probably more a ‘wish list’. But I don’t get the impression they shape our talent acquisition strategy. That seems more Reese and his staff … and Coughlin.

Last year we had 2 advantages over our opponents that keyed our run to the Superbowl.

An unstoppable passing attack that featured 3 legitimate #1, deep threat WRs.

A ferocious pass rush.

We simply don’t have either of them any more.

8.  Levito says:

Also, it should be noted, the Redskins beat the Giants with 11 days rest and preparation. Now they face the Saints who will be coming off of 10 days of rest and preparation to the Giants 6.

9.  GeezUp says:

Honestly Krow, the Philly game scares me the most. The thoughts of Brandon Graham against David Diehl!!! But I honestly believe we’ll win the next 3…I won’t go into the particulars as to why b/c hell nobody really cares so I won’t waste the keystrokes!

I think we finally get them. They have to be looking towards the off season. I just can’t process that dumpster fire of a team putting the last nail in our 2012 coffin. It just can’t happen. Can’t.

I’m not calling us dead yet. But I’m with FF55 … we can’t afford to lose to the Saints. We’ve only got one more loss to give, and that can’t be the one.

1 2 3