The bridge between last season and this season has now officially been completed. Not only have the New York Giants returned to work, but the NFL has released the full 2012-2013 regular season schedule.
Highlighted by a Wednesday night game to open up the season against the NFC East division rival Dallas Cowboys, Big Blue's full schedule can be seen below:
- Week 1: vs. Dallas Cowboys (Wednesday, Sep. 5th at 8:30 PM on NBC)
- Week 2: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Sunday, Sep. 16th at 1:00 PM on FOX)
- Week 3: @ Carolina Panthers (Thursday, Sep. 20th at 8:20 PM on NFLN)
- Week 4: @ Philadelphia Eagles (Sunday, Sep. 30th at 8:20 PM on NBC)
- Week 5: vs. Cleveland Browns (Sunday, Oct. 7th at 1:00 PM on CBS)
- Week 6: @ San Francisco 49ers (Sunday, Oct. 14th at 4:15 PM on FOX)
- Week 7: vs. Washington Redskins (Sunday, Oct. 21st at 1:00 PM on FOX)
- Week 8: @ Dallas Cowboys (Sunday, Oct. 28th at 4:15 PM on FOX)
- Week 9: vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday, Nov. 4th at 4:15 PM on CBS)
- Week 10: @ Cincinnati Bengals (Sunday, Nov. 11th at 1:00 PM on FOX)
- Week 11: BYE
- Week 12: vs. Green Bay Packers (Sunday, Nov. 25th at 8:20 PM on NBC)
- Week 13: @ Washington Redskins (Monday, Dec. 3th at 8:30 PM on ESPN)
- Week 14: vs. New Orleans Saints (Sunday, Dec. 9th at 4:15 PM on FOX)
- Week 15: @ Atlanta Falcons (Sunday, Dec. 16th at 1:00 PM on FOX)
- Week 16: @ Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Dec. 23rd at 1:00 PM on FOX)
- Week 17: vs. Philadelphia Eagles. (Sunday, Dec. 30th at 1:00 PM on FOX)
Their preseason schedule, which features a Super Bowl XLVI rematch against the New England Patriots, can be seen here.
Based on 2011-2012 regular season records, the above schedule is statistically the most difficult in the NFL.
Which game(s) are you marking on your calendar?
- Be sure to "like" Giants 101 on Facebook and to follow Giants 101 on Twitter
- Text "oneteam" to 20222 to donate $10 to the One Team for the Lights charity initiative.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/dpz