As they entered their fourth day of training camp, the New York Giants officially announced their very first "unofficial" depth chart for 2014. Yes, you read that right — they officially announced their "unofficial" depth chart.
The training camp depth chart is nothing new for the Giants (or any NFL team for that matter), but offers very little insight into what's actually happening on the field or what may happening in the future. Most players are cycled in and out throughout practice, being given reps with first-, second- and third-teams, so take what you see here with a grain of salt.
All of that being said, it is fun for speculations purpose. So… Enjoy!
- Quarterback: Eli Manning, Ryan Nassib, Curtis Painter
- Running Back: Rashad Jennings, David Wilson, Peyton Hillis/Kendall Gaskins, Andre Williams/Michael Cox
- Fullback: Henry Hynoski, John Conner
- Wide Receiver 1: Rueben Randle, Odell Beckham Jr., Mario Manningham/Marcus Harris, Trindon Holliday/Travis Harvey
- Wide Receiver 2: Victor Cruz, Jerrel Jernigan, Preston Parker, Corey Washington
- Tight End: Larry Donnell, Daniel Fells, Xavier Grimble, Adrien Robinson/Kellen Davis